Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Websites and powerful online applications.
Joomla is relatively easy to install in a PHP/MySQL-based hosting environment. Our servers offer one click installation for Joomla on your website with the help of Joomla installer from your control panel.
- Login to your cPanel.
- Go to the software section and click on softaculous apps installer.
- In softaculous dashboard, you will get a list of applications. Find Joomla and click on it.
- On the Joomla installation page, click on the “Install Now” button to start the installation process.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter some installation details:
a. Choose the version of Joomla you want to install.
b. Select the protocol for your website (HTTP or HTTPS). If you have an SSL certificate installed, it’s recommended to choose the HTTPS protocol for a secure connection.
C. kindly select domain or subdomain where you want to install Joomla
d. Set the directory where you want Joomla to be installed. If you want the site to be accessible directly from your domain (e.g., www.yourdomain.com), leave the directory field empty.
e. Enter a name and description for your Joomla site.
f. Set the admin username, password, and email address for your Joomla site’s administrator account.
g. Optionally, you can choose a language and install sample data to get started with pre-filled content.
- Now click on the install button. The Joomla will be installed within few minutes.
And that’s it, your Joomla installation is ready.
If you are looking for Managed Joomla Web Hosting, feel free to Visit us we offer free migration, upgrade and security updates as well.
Author – Ana