When an email is sent to a certain email address, an autoresponder responds automatically.
Additionally, you may quickly inform those who contact you while you are away (such as while on vacation) that you are currently out of the office and will get back to them when you return.
- Login to cPanel.
- Click the Autoresponders button in the Mail section.
- In the “Add Autoresponder” section, select the email account for which you want to set up the autoresponder.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Interval: the time period between autoresponder messages
- Subject: the subject of the autoresponder message
- Message: the content of the autoresponder message
- From: You can enter a “From” address here. I recommend using the same address a the Email field
- Email: This will list the email address you are setting up the autoresponder for.
- Enable: check this box to enable the autoresponder.
- Click on the “Create” button to save the autoresponder.
Looking for Email Web Hosting? make sure you check our plans : https://www.webhostuk.co.uk/web-hosting.html
Author – Ana