1. While connecting to your hosting account, you will need FTP login details.
2. Your main/default FTP account login details are the same as your cPanel username and password.
3. You will need the following details to connect to your account via FTP :
- FTP Hostname – Use the hosting server name.
- FTP Username – Default FTP username is same as your cPanel username.
- FTP Password – Use your cPanel password.
- FTP port – Default FTP port is 21.
4. Further, you can also create new FTP users in cPanel >> FTP Accounts.
5. Fill the user and password which you want to sent and click on “Create FTP Account”.